Commercial Roofing in Houston
Servicing Commercial & Industrial Properties Throughout the Greater Houston Area
In Houston, quality commercial, industrial, and institutional roofs begin with selection of the best system for the circumstances. Traffic, code requirements, and budget must be considered when the selection is being made; a great roof in one situation can be totally unsatisfactory in another. Our roofing professionals at Advanced Roofing Solutions will assist you in this important choice.
Advanced Roofing offers a wide selection of commercial roofing systems ranging from conventional hot asphalt and fiberglass to modern single-ply products. All systems are installed by thoroughly trained commercial roofers in Houston. In addition to our commercial roof installation services, we also offer commercial roofing repair and maintenance services to keep your roof in good condition.
To request a free roof inspection and quote, call our Houston commercial roofing experts at (832) 952-0907.
Types of Commercial Roofs
- Shingle roofs are made with organic material and have a life expectancy of 25 to 50 years depending on the grade. This option will provide the easiest, fastest and least costly option for the building owner and may be installed over an existing deck if possible. Shingles come in many styles, colors and designs. The type of shingle could be determined by the pitch of the deck, so consult with your roofer on what type is best for you. Keep in mind that shingles are more susceptible to weather conditions and could be damaged by high winds, hail, and flying debris depending on what region you live in, but shingle roof repairs are fairly easy.
- Tile roofs are a bit pricier, but provide a longer lifespan and are more durable under various weather conditions. Roof tiles can be made of concrete cement, clay, or slate and should last a minimum of 50 years or longer. Tiles are very heavy per square foot, so the existing state of the structure will need to be taken into consideration and inspected before considering this option. If the roof currently has a lighter roofing system, the structure will need to be reinforced before making the switch to roof tiles. Just like shingles, roof tiles come in many colors and styles, which means plenty of choices. The right tile roof could add years of good protection and give your place of business a superior look if you're willing to pay the extra cost.
- Metal roofs are the priciest option of all, but are well worth it. Metal roof tiles are sheets of formed steel the can be made of copper, aluminum, or galvanized steel, and may be placed over an existing shingle roof if possible.
- Single-ply membrane roofing is one of the most well-known types of commercial roofing material and offers a range of options to fit a variety of needs and budgets. Single-ply roofing, such as TPO or EPDM, are sheets of rubber or synthetic materials that can be unrolled and fastened to the roof either chemically or mechanically. When properly installed and maintained, single-ply roofing can last around three decades.
- Built-up roofing, also called “tar and gravel” roofs, have been in use in the U.S. for more than a century. This roofing system involves layers of tar or asphalt over supporting fabrics, and is finished with a final layer of gravel or stone. When properly installed and maintained, built-up roofs can last around four decades and provide solid protection against UV rays and water. Because the roof is one continuous solid surface with no seams, they are less likely to leak than other types of roofing systems.
- Silicone roof coating systems are, as the name suggests, fluid products that are applied over an existing roof to provide an extra layer of protection, extend the life of the roof, and help you avoid the need for a complete tear-off. These products work on virtually any existing roof surface, but the roof must be in good condition before application of the coating. Once dry, the silicone creates a seamless membrane that resists UV rays, water intrusion, mildew, mold, and staining. Adding a light-colored roof coating to a dark roof has the added benefit of reflectiveness, meaning you can reduce the temperature of the roof and subsequently lower your energy costs.
How We Stand Out
Above Par Quality WorkmanshipOur work is guaranteed by the owner for quality and longevity.
We're Insured & BondedWe follow safety protocols to keep you, your home or business, and our employees safe.
True Family Owned BusinessOur family is proud to provide quality work in all areas of our business and serve our customers with integrity.
"The work was completed on the scheduled day and we are very satisfied customers. It felt like we working with a family-owned business. I highly recommend this company and would hire them again."- Robert D.
"They will definitely be my first call for any future roofing repair or replacement needs!"- Vernon M.
"Advanced Roofing will give you the time to fully understand your job requirements, walk through the site, and give you price options accordingly. I give them 5 stars and will recommend them to anyone and everyone."- Edward K.
"I was very pleased with how quickly they completed the roof installation and how thoroughly they cleaned up the site."- Kara R.
"Tim and Advanced Roofing did a great job replacing my roof and gutters for a competitive price. Would recommend Advanced Roofing, very satisfied!"- Thomas R.
Choosing the right Commercial Roof
When in need of a commercial roof in Houston, there are many factors that should be taken into consideration, such as:
- What type of roof does your property currently have?
- Can you afford to upgrade to a more efficient roof?
- Can the existing deck be covered?
- Is there a roofing system that will extend the life of the existing roof?
- How will the new roof affect the aesthetics of the building?
All of these questions should be answered before making the decision to move forward and hire a roofing contractor.
The very first thing you should determine is the budget for a commercial roof. The question “how much can you invest into a new commercial roof” should be addressed before any other considerations are taken into account. There are many types of commercial roofing systems ranging from affordable to ultra-expensive. Keep in mind that the most expensive commercial roof may not always be the best option for your building, which is why it's essential to work with a Houston commercial roofer who can help you make an informed choice that works best for your situation. With Advanced Roofing, you can expect personalized attention aimed at getting you the strong, durable commercial roof you need in as cost-effective a manner as possible.
Have your roof inspected by a professional Houston commercial roofing company when you call us at (832) 952-0907. We can provide you with a detailed roof report with plenty of pictures showing any deficiencies and failures and a written estimate that will include total cost of the work, life expectancy, and warranty.
Call (832) 952-0907 or use our form
Request a free roofing inspection & estimate for your new roof or roof replacement.