Reliable Roof Repair in the Greater Houston Area
Roofing problems, no matter how small, can rapidly escalate if not identified and repaired quickly by a team of professionals. Since all roofs eventually fail at some point, it’s a good idea to schedule regular maintenance to spot issues before they turn into emergencies. With the help of the experienced team at Advanced Roofing Solutions, homeowners can remain in control of their roofs, keeping them looking great and lasting longer. Our roofing experts are even available for emergency roofing repairs to get urgent issues resolved before worse damage results.
Got a roof problem? Our Houston roof maintenance and repair experts are here to help. Call Advanced Roofing Solutions at (832) 952-0907 today for fast and effective solutions.
When a roof encounters a windstorm, heavy rain, hail, a fallen tree, or has been damaged in any other way, what solutions are available if only part of the roof has been affected? After all, no one wants to spend money replacing their whole roof unless it’s all bad. The good news is that in certain cases small sections of a roof can be repaired to restore it to full functionality.
The two main categories of roof repairs include:
- Replacing a few shingles – Losing a few shingles during a storm is a problem that can be quickly remedied by replacing those missing shingles. A few torn, curled, or otherwise damaged shingles can be fixed in the same manner. However, sometimes it is difficult to match the color and shade of shingles if the roof is more than a few years old.
- Patching damaged areas – When a roof is significantly damaged in an isolated area, roofers can typically cut out the problem area and replace it with new materials, leaving the rest of the roof alone. Patching is typically only an option when the damage covers less than half of a roof. Also, in some cases, what looks like an easy patch job from the outside, turns out to be a much larger issue when examined internally.
When more than 50% of a roof has been damaged, it’s usually in the homeowner’s best interest to replace the entire roof. This is especially true when a roof has passed the halfway mark of its expected lifespan. It’s not economical to pay to re-do half a roof, only to have to do it again when it comes time to replace the other half in a few years. The best way to determine if a roof can be repaired is to call for a professional inspection.
Above Par Quality Workmanship
We're Insured & Bonded
True Family Owned Business
Free Roofing Inspections & Estimates
Just like everything else in life, roofing systems require routine maintenance to stay in great shape and reach their full lifespan. Scheduling regular inspections will ensure roof problems are not overlooked and allowed to develop into major issues.
There are several advantages of roof maintenance, including:
- Extended roof lifespan
- Structural protection
- Fewer roof repairs
- Sustained home value
- Peace of mind
How Often Do I Need Roof Maintenance?
You should have a professional maintenance inspection performed on your roof at least once a year, but twice a year is ideal.
Factors for Determining Frequency:
- Age: You may want to stick to a yearly inspection for younger roofs and biannually for older roofs.
- Weather History: If your roof has seen any severe weather, it will age your roof. This is also true for roofs that are not well-shaded from the sun. An annual roof inspection may not catch problems quickly enough when they appear on a weather-damaged roof.
- Material - Reflective materials like PVC will age faster and require more frequent maintenance.
To schedule a professional inspection with our Houston roof maintenance and repair specialists, contact Advanced Roofing Solutions today .
"The work was completed on the scheduled day and we are very satisfied customers. It felt like we working with a family-owned business. I highly recommend this company and would hire them again."- Robert D.
"They will definitely be my first call for any future roofing repair or replacement needs!"- Vernon M.
"Advanced Roofing will give you the time to fully understand your job requirements, walk through the site, and give you price options accordingly. I give them 5 stars and will recommend them to anyone and everyone."- Edward K.
"I was very pleased with how quickly they completed the roof installation and how thoroughly they cleaned up the site."- Kara R.
"Tim and Advanced Roofing did a great job replacing my roof and gutters for a competitive price. Would recommend Advanced Roofing, very satisfied!"- Thomas R.